Conference HOTEL in Bavaria
TO FEEL GOOD
The employees of the MARC AUREL Spa & golf resort are professionals when it comes to the organisation and management of meetings, seminars, conferences and events.
Our seminar rooms
Employees of the MARC AUREL Spa & Golf Resort are professionals when it comes to organising and providing support for meetings, seminars, conferences and events.
The seminar rooms, flooded with natural light and equipped with state-of-the-art Neuland technology and equipment, are fully air conditioned and the perfect setting for your successful event.
The quiet location is ideal to enable you to relax and concentrate on your work. A few of the rooms have direct access to our beautiful sun terrace.
The combination of our AUDITORIUM and MAXIMUM rooms with the FORUM Restaurant provides a modern professional working environment with a convivial setting in our hotel's unique Roman ambience.
Intense team building training becomes a very special experience and thrilling sensation on our neighbouring high rope course under the expert supervision of Trainer Akademie München.
Robust off-road vehicles, attractive outdoor action and our stylish BBQ camp are available for dynamic off-road team building training in the immediate vicinity in cooperation with our partner PRO TIME.
We have a multitude of ideas for social programmes in the hotel and surrounding area – just give us a call!
Culinary provides you with best of our kitchen team:
And for when you no longer need to concentrate:
- "Pure Relaxation" in our 2.800 m² Roman pool and sauna area with a 50 m outdoor pool (heated all year round) and a liquid sound pool
- Recharge your batteries with body and beauty treatments in our "Wellness Oasis."
- "Fitness" is on offer in the hotel's own fitness studio with strength conditioning and cardio equipment as well as 3 squash courts.
- You can experience "golfing pleasure" on our 9-hole golf course with its own driving range
- Over 100 kilometres of hiking trails, which are also suitable for jogging and Nordic walking as well as cycling and inline skating routes, round off our outdoor fitness programme.
You can contact us for any further information via the following communication channels:
Phone: +49 (0)9445 / 958-406, Fax: +49 (0)9445 / 958-403
We look forward to seeing you!